7-DAY CHALLENGE RULES
Spiritual Growth Monthly will always be a positive environment where people from all walks of life come to learn and ENGAGE in meditation and spiritual growth practice together. Therefore, by accessing our site, you agree to the "7-Day Challenge Rules" below (as well as our General Terms of Service):
1. You will be granted access to an online training session every day for 7 consecutive days (the Challenge) by Mind-Body Training Associates (the Company). Each session (Daily Session) may involve light-to-moderate exercise, energized breathing techniques, and seated guided meditation. The duration of each Daily Session will be under 60 minutes. Before you begin, you agree to consult your doctor, and where appropriate ensure you are cleared to participate. You also agree to our General Terms of Service and agree to assume full responsibility for your own health and well-being.
2. Each Daily Session will be accessible for just 24 hours (first session - less than 12 hours) through our private members' only website, then your access will expire.
3. The Prize is unrestricted, non-expiring access to the "Maximize Your Wellness" Course (Value $250, non-refundable, non-exchangeable). To win the Prize, you must complete all 7 Daily Sessions and mark each session "complete" before the page expires. If you win, you'll be able to access the Prize by logging into this website using the details you were provided.
4. The Challenge begins immediately when you signup and confirm your acceptance of these Challenge Rules and our General Terms of Service. You will then be directed to the Challenge overview page where you will see a link to your first Daily Session (Day 1). You have only 12 hours to complete the first Daily Session, and thereafter, 24 hours for each subsequent Daily Session before each page expires.
5. During the Challenge the Company may or may not send you email reminders -- it is your responsibility to log in every day to complete the sessions within the correct time-frames. To "complete" a Daily Session, you must log in and practice the full length of the session through your computer or mobile device within the time frame it is accessible. You must do this for all 7 Daily Sessions to stand any chance of winning.
6. After participating in each Daily Session, you must "mark the session complete" and say something "relevant" and "specific" that demonstrates that you actively participated. You must do this on all 7 Daily Sessions before each page expires to win.
7. By the end of the 7 days, if you feel you have successfully completed the Challenge, it is your responsibility to contact Member Support. If you fail to do this within 7 business days of the Challenge ending, your Claim will not be considered.
8. Claims for the Prize will be checked thoroughly using a variety of proprietary methods. Any dishonest or fraudulent Claims will result in the user being removed from the Challenge and revocation of Free Scholarship Membership.
9. After submitting a Claim for the Prize, you will receive a response from the Company typically within three working days to let you know if your Claim was successful. All decisions are final. The Company reserves the right to deny any Claim, solely at the Company's discretion, without reason or recourse.
10. Before, during, or after the Challenge you may be granted a "Free Scholarship Account" which gives you permission to access and/or continue accessing our members' site. Free Scholarship Accounts are intended as an act of kindness for those struggling to afford Full Membership, and for those considering Full Membership, by providing an opportunity to experience the tremendous benefits without cost or risk.
11. Access to the Challenge and/or your Free Scholarship Membership may be revoked at any time, either temporarily or permanently, solely at the discretion of the Company. For peace of mind, memberships are typically revoked for the following reasons:
Kindness & Respect: It is expected that all members treat everyone, including support team members, with kindness and respect even amidst differing opinions and points of view. In any equitable relationship between two persons or parties, one is expected to make an attempt to see the situation from the other's point of view and at all times be kind and respectful.
Members Area Engagement: Free Scholarship Memberships are granted so that you may receive benefits by ENGAGING with the material and the community. It is important that you regularly log in AND spend time enjoying the meditations and materials in your members' area.
Email Engagement: We don't send a lot of emails. For the first 7 days of membership, you may receive one per day at the most. After that, usually just one per week on Sunday with the new Weekly Meditation / Message. It is important that we have a valid email address and that you are regularly opening and clicking. If you unsubscribe, your Free Scholarship Membership will be revoked.
Honest and Accurate Information: When you register, you will be asked to provide your basic information. It is a condition of your use that all the information you provide is correct, current, and complete. Where there's no honestly, there is no relationship.
Zero Tolerance On Fraud: The Company has zero tolerance for fraud. Every order placed through our system is verified to ensure it is genuine. Be advised that all fraudulent abuse of our service is tracked and reported to the appropriate authorities. Where appropriate, we will prosecute criminal behavior to the full extent of the law.
Adults: You must be eighteen (18) years or older to access this site. If you are under eighteen years of age, you are not permitted to access this website. Due to the age restrictions for use of this website, no information obtained by this website falls within the child online privacy act (COPA).
12. If you have a Free Scholarship Account, you may cancel it at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of the event emails or by contacting support.
Your Free Scholarship Account will be permanently deleted typically within two business days and you may continue to receive emails from us until that time. If you unsubscribe, you will no longer receive weekly meditations and other valuable Free Scholarship Member resources. You may no longer access this site or participate in any Member Event or Challenge.
13. The content provided by the Company during the Challenge is offered for research and information purposes only and this should never be construed as medical or financial advice. All results described in client case studies and testimonials are not typical and your results will depend on many factors including your level of aptitude, engagement, and activity.
14. Content presented during the Challenge is not designed to treat, diagnose, or advise about any medical condition. For medical issues, consult with your doctor in the first instance and take whatever action is appropriate. Content presented may help you deal with any emotional reactions that might be exacerbating pain and find inner healing and peace with whatever the body/mind is going through.
15. By participating in the Challenge, you also agree to our General Terms of Service.
Spiritual Growth Monthly will always be a positive environment where people from all walks of life come to learn and ENGAGE in spiritual practice together. We thank you for your respect and understanding and we welcome you with an open heart to come and experience the community we love.
We hope you enjoy all the good about to come your way! 🙂
The Spiritual Growth Monthly Community